We are available – 24 hours!

08:00 TO 21:00

We are open every week day

Send us an email to get in touch!

Express Entry

Express Entry provides a pathway to permanent residence for skilled workers in Canada or overseas. For potential skilled foreign workers, Express Entry will result in fast processing times of six months or less.

Federal Skilled Worker

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for people who are selected to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills. As of January, 1, 2015 candidates for the Federal Skilled Worker Program will be selected to apply through the Express Entry System.

Federal Skilled Trade

The Canadian Federal Skilled Trades program allows skilled workers with experience in a selected number of trades to gain legal permanent residence in Canada.


Canadian Experience Class

The Canadian Experience Class is a popular route to permanent residence for migrants with previous Canadian work experience, such as international students. This is a very popular visa for those already living and working in Canada on a temporary basis, but you can also apply from outside of Canada as long as you meet the requirements.

Parents and Grand Parents

Canada’s Family Class immigration category allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their parent(s) or grandparent(s) through the Parent and Grandparent Program. Sponsored parents and grandparents become permanent residents of Canada, with all the benefits that come with it.


Unit 201 D -7337 137 St.,
Surrey, BC, V3W 1A4

Ph:+1(604) 256-5300 
Whatsapp: +1(604) 256-5400

Message us now