Contact Us


Our phone available 24 hours

08:00 TO 21:00

We are open every week day

Send us an email to get in touch!
Send us a Message

5 + 9 =

We’re Here
to help at every step of the way. Message us with your query and we would love to help you!
Unit 201 D -7337 137 St.,
Surrey, BC. V3W 1A4

Frequently Asked Questions

Below, is a list of commonly asked questions that  Redefine Immigration receives on a daily basis from existing and potential clients around the world as well as the answers to those questions, which may prove useful to you.

What is permanent residence in Canada?

Obtaining “permanent residence” or “permanent resident status” in Canada is also known as “immigrating to Canada” or becoming a “landed immigrant.” The successful end result of the Immigration process is the issuance of an “immigrant visa” or “confirmation of permanent residence document”. 

How can I become a permanent resident of Canada?

To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, one must meet the requirements of one of the many categories of Canadian Immigration:

Federal Skilled Worker Class
Federal Skilled Trades Class
Canadian Experience Class
Business Class
Family Class

and apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through a designated Case Processing Centre/Centralized Intake Office

I would like to obtain a Work Permit. Can you help me?

Yes. If you have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer, Playfair Immigration can assist you by advising whether or not a Labour Market Impact Assessment is required, by assisting your employer to obtain the Labour Market Impact Assessment if necessary, by preparing the Application for a Work Permit and advising you to increase the chance for a successful Application.

I would like to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa. Can you help me?

Playfair can assist by preparing an affidavit that will serve as your letter of invitation. You must have a relative or friend who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada who will sign the affidavit to invite you to come to Canada for the visit.  We can also prepare the Application forms for the Temporary Resident (Visitor) Visa Application and provide advice concerning the supporting documents necessary to increase the chance for a successful Application.

I would like to obtain a Study Permit. Can you help me?

Once you have received your offer of acceptance from a recognized school, university or college, or want us to connect you with an appropriate college or university,  Redefine can assist you by preparing the Application for Study Permit and advise you regarding the supporting documents required to increase the chance for a successful Application.

Why do I need to use your services?

We have been approached by countless individuals, who informed us that they knew that they were qualified to immigrate to Canada and had all of the necessary documents and then went ahead to apply for Permanent Residence in Canada on their own and failed. Among the services that we provide are ensuring that your letters of reference comply with Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s standards; ensuring that your Application forms have been filled out correctly.