We are available – 24 hours!

08:00 TO 21:00

We are open every week day

Send us an email to get in touch!

Study Visa 

Canada is well known for its high standard education and living, and is the most preferred destination for international students to pursue their studies and make their future. Every year Canada welcomes more than 100,000 students to study and explore amazing career opportunities.

 The students can work part-time (up to 20 hours a week) without a work permit. It helps students to learn about Canada and its culture. And allows students to work on-campus or off-campus.

Study Visa Outside Canada

To obtain a student visa, the applicant must meet the following requirements

  • Successfully accepted at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada
  • Current status in Canada
  • Proof of financial support for your education and living in Canada for the period of study

Study Visa Outside Canada

If you are in Canada as a visitor and wish to apply for a study permit to attend a designated learning institution, you may be able to do so from within Canada. As of June 1, 2014, certain foreign nationals may apply for and receive a study permit from within Canada. These include:

  • minor children studying at the primary or secondary level;
  • exchange or visiting students; and
  • students who have completed a short-term course or program of study that is a condition for acceptance at a designated institution.

Upon successfully graduating from the program of study, the student receives a Graduate Work Permit for a minimum of one to a maximum of three years.

Students can apply to become the permanent resident of Canada after their studies. Please visit the ‘Express Entry ” section of the website for information on becoming permanent Canadian resident.

Partner Colleges


Unit 201 D -7337 137 St.,
Surrey, BC, V3W 1A4

Ph:+1(604) 256-5300 
Whatsapp: +1(604) 256-5400

Message us now