Corporate Training Vancouver
We focus on the unique and specific needs of employees who work in today’s large-scale office environment. We provide a full range of fitness services to corporate tenants at their facility, or on a “field trip” basis at our gym located in Surrey. Services provided include:
- Fitness assessments
- Program design
- Gym orientation and equipment introduction
- Small group training
- Group fitness classes
- Fitness and nutrition seminars (“Lunch and Learns”)
- Corporate fitness challenges
- Wellness and nutrition coaching
- Fitness facility design
- Fitness facility management
We believe that a healthy workplace is a productive workplace. Support health and wellness in your office with a Corporate Wellness Program from HD Fitness. We offer 3 package options based on what your company’s needs are: Ongoing Corporate Fitness, Team Building and Education.
This corporate fitness option allows you to subsidize individual or group personal training programs for your employees, and invest in their work life balance. Corporate Fitness Rates offer significant savings on all memberships:
Personal Training Gym
Small Group Training
To learn more about how to incorporate our Corporate Wellness Program in your company or to inquire about corporate rates, please contact us..
Planning on participating in a corporate fitness event? Train together for the Vancouver Sun Run, SeaWheeze, BMO Marathon, Whistler Grand Fondo, Tough Mudder and more.
- 4, 8 or 10 Week Bootcamps
- Bond with your colleagues during a fun and energizing 1 hr workout after work or for 45 mins on your lunch break.
- Each class will vary but all will include Cardio, Flexibility, Balance, Strength and Circuit Training.
- Classes can be held inside our gym or we can take our boot camp groups outdoors to a local park
What We Do
Combining group training sessions into your weekly workout routine will give you a structured foundation.
Stay motivated by working out in a group. Exercising with others can be a great way to push yourself.
Working out in a fun and social environment is why many people prefer group training to an independent gym session.